DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Weather Channel Drone footage

theDRONEranger

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Yeah it was all around us yeasterday. tornado sirens went off
4 differant times yesterday then blue skys. Give it a couble of hours and would do it again. I went up 2 times but just bad moving clouds then heavy rain. That guy was close.

Reactions: pelagic_one
Our dog is a rescue from Alabama and this explains why he is very concerned with strong winds! Great footage and good use of a drone - just not my drone;)

Reactions: pelagic_one
Wow, that pilot has a pair of brass clackers. But wouldn't that be some spectacular footage if the drone got sucked up into a twister and the card was recovered? I'd be surprised if some researchers haven't tried it yet.

Our dog is a rescue from Alabama and this explains why he is very concerned with strong winds! Great footage and good use of a drone - just not my drone;)
Animals can tell before the weathermen can. Matter of fact I watch them before I watch ours ?

They said our weather was good for today but at sunrise I went up and looked like this.
32CCCE43-46AA-4ED8-AB5B-C0E9106F2B93.jpeg Then we got more tornado warnings ?

Live Storms Media
That was 176 miles S/W of me and we had a small one last nite above
Tupelo. Calling for more the next few days.

Live Storms Media
That was 176 miles S/W of me and we had a small one last nite above
Tupelo. Calling for more the next few days.
Went through some in my younger days living in Omaha, but never in adulthood. The footage is impressive, but when I think of the personal toll!

Reactions: dirkclod
Went through some in my younger days living in Omaha, but never in adulthood. The footage is impressive, but when I think of the personal toll!
Yeah we get a lot. I had a house in Smithville when the F5 hit and about took the whole town. Fortunately my kids stayed at school
but with my job at the time I had to look for the deceased. For
like 4 days. A lot lost their lives and the subdivision beside our land was gone but fortunately my house got little damage. Just
part livening here.
Added. I had to work this
tornadoes are nothing to take lightly.

Reactions: theDRONEranger
These tornadoes reminds me of a story I read in Reader's Digest............
A police officer is patrolling the aftermath and sees a young boy, about 9 years old, walking through the massive rubble.
The officer gets out of his car, walks over to the boy and says "son, what are you looking for"?
The boy says "I'm looking for my mother".

• Sad
Reactions: dirkclod
These tornadoes reminds me of a story I read in Reader's Digest............
A police officer is patrolling the aftermath and sees a young boy, about 9 years old, walking through the massive rubble.
The officer gets out of his car, walks over to the boy and says "son, what are you looking for"?
The boy says "I'm looking for my mother".
Yes the hours after one takes your town are very dramatic. Ya never forget it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54