DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Weird Gimbal movement

redserv

Reactions
hi guys I was checking my last flight on my Crystal sky monitor and for got to mention that in mid flight I got some weird random gimbal issues as I was flying. I know the sun was quiet bright, but from this video I don't think it was shinning directly into the lens. any idea what could have caused this? thanks in advance.

hi guys I was checking my last flight on my Crystal sky monitor and for got to mention that in mid flight I got some weird random gimbal issues as I was flying. I know the sun was quiet bright, but from this video I don't think it was shinning directly into the lens. any idea what could have caused this? thanks in advance.

What SD card are you using?

hello Brett thank you for taking the time to help. I am using Scandisk Extreme Pro 64GB. I should also mention that is video cache footage that I took off my crystal sky monitor.

Attachments

• Sdcard.jpg
    Sdcard.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I've had those before, what I do is to first bring it back home and hover at 1m, then do a gimbal calibration, I would, just to be sure, land the drone and restart it

I've had those before, what I do is to first bring it back home and hover at 1m, then do a gimbal calibration, I would, just to be sure, land the drone and restart it
Yes thank you Gizmo. I did exactly what you said at the time. I flew back to home point and restarted and it was all good. Think I will do a gimbal calibration before my next flight tomorrow.

Yes thank you Gizmo. I did exactly what you said at the time. I flew back to home point and restarted and it was all good. Think I will do a gimbal calibration before my next flight tomorrow.
I had the same experience yesterday. After trying all the same things I landed did a complete shutdown and start up and it’s working fine.

I had the same experience yesterday. After trying all the same things I landed did a complete shutdown and start up and it’s working fine.
My gimbal did act slightly different. It suddenly went to a full up position and would not go down below -10 degrees.

My gimbal did act slightly different. It suddenly went to a full up position and would not go down below -10 degrees.
I did perform a gimbal calibration and it was successful. I will just monitor the situation.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000