DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

weird gimbal movement

abdu_mka

Reactions
Hi All,
a couple of days ago I experienced weird gimbal movement, I have PolarPro 64ND filter on the camera and it has never been an issue.
can someone please take a look at the video and let me know if there is anything I should worry about.

Hi All,
a couple of days ago I experienced weird gimbal movement, I have PolarPro 64ND filter on the camera and it has never been an issue.
can someone please take a look at the video and let me know if there is anything I should worry about.

Easy way to narrow it down, take the filter off and see if you have the same vibration when flying

Check too that the vibration plate is not hooked up somehow. It can jump out of place. Should be hanging properly and feel “loose”. You could accidentally do this when installing a filter, or it can happen in an accident/strong wind buffet/unpacking etc.

There is something clearly wrong. It looks like a mechanical problem in the gimbal assembly. As previously suggested, take the filter off, and retest. Then check the gimbal assembly itself for free movement and constrictions.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580