DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Weird thing suddenly with my Air 2.

spsphotos

Reactions
Went to go fly last weekend and just took my phone and not my tablet. Could not for the life of me get the bird to connect with the controller. Got home and checked everything and did a bunch of Google searching, nothing. Saw something about a possible bad cable. So I grabbed the one from my Mini 2 and the same thing. Tried the tablet...no love. Finally, I grabbed a third-party 12" cable I bought for using the tablet and bingo. Started working. Does not work with the short cable DJI supplied...neither the Air2's or the Mini 2's work. So bizarre. BUt with my 12" cable works on both phone and tablet. Go figure. Anyone else run into this?

Mine did that the other day and I rebooted phone and restarted both drone and controller and it connected.

Went to go fly last weekend and just took my phone and not my tablet. Could not for the life of me get the bird to connect with the controller. Got home and checked everything and did a bunch of Google searching, nothing. Saw something about a possible bad cable. So I grabbed the one from my Mini 2 and the same thing. Tried the tablet...no love. Finally, I grabbed a third-party 12" cable I bought for using the tablet and bingo. Started working. Does not work with the short cable DJI supplied...neither the Air2's or the Mini 2's work. So bizarre. BUt with my 12" cable works on both phone and tablet. Go figure. Anyone else run into this?
Bought a long braided cord with my tablet and never use the DJI provided one - even though it may work.

Never an issue using the DJI cord with my phone on Mini or Air2.

Mine did that the other day and I rebooted phone and restarted both drone and controller and it connected.
Yeah, tried that. But not since I got it working with other cord.

Happened me once on my air 2. Removed the SD card and reinstalled it. All worked then. No idea why this solved the problem.

What usually works for me is under the Connect menu of DJI Fly at the very last item, "Connect the Aircraft", you are asked to press the Power button on the drone - this, while it is already active. You press for 4-5 seconds, until you hear a beep. This usually creates the connection.

What usually works for me is under the Connect menu of DJI Fly at the very last item, "Connect the Aircraft", you are asked to press the Power button on the drone - this, while it is already active. You press for 4-5 seconds, until you hear a beep. This usually creates the connection.

Reactions: TnDronePilot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo