DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What filters for Mavic pro 2

Welsh pilot

Reactions
Hi everyone
I’ve had drones for 6 years and my Mavic 2 pro got about two years and never used filters
My knowledge is getting better of photography
Can you recommend some filters that won’t break the bank, I’m not looking to spend a fortune as it’s not for a business

I use the Freewell variable neutral density filters with no complaints.
Two came in the set, one for if its really sunny & one for if it isn't.
I haven't had to remove the first one I fitted yet, simply turn it to get the desired amount filtration.

Take a look at THIS link

Reactions: Torcan
A graduated ND would be good I think, I have one but haven't had the opportunity to try it yet

Same here with Freewell VND. I bought the pack last year and never removed the piece I put on day 1. Last weekend I got a chance to try the other piece and only found out it's faulty. Contacted the after-sales, they honoured the lifetime warranty and the replacement is on its way without too much drama. So I would recommend.

Reactions: THE CYBORG
Skyreat are about half the price of polar pro. I had polar pro for the phantom 4 and they were great filters But now I have an air 2 and have a set of skyreat ND filters. I'm not a professional, but the skyreat filters are great for me. They're aluminum and glass, not plastic and they seem to me to be every bit as good.

I have both Freewell and Polar Pros including the ND10K I bought just because it was hard to find not sure I will ever use it being it's 10,000 ND!! Supposed to be very good for long exposure

Hi everyone
I’ve had drones for 6 years and my Mavic 2 pro got about two years and never used filters
My knowledge is getting better of photography
Can you recommend some filters that won’t break the bank, I’m not looking to spend a fortune as it’s not for a business
I have a mp use SUV filter all the time helps to protect the lens.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa