DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is a Mavic 2 Zoom worth Now?

drone_dh

Reactions
I have an uncrashed, only flown about 15-20 times Mavic 2 Zoom. I'm looking around on things like FB marketplace, etc but wanted to know if anyone has sold one or just know what mine would be worth if I sold it.
Also, would it be in my best interest to keep my Smart Controller that I bought with it?

I recently acquired a Mavic 2Pro for $750, with the controller, three batteries, and extra props. I've seen Mavic 2 Pros and the close variant Mavic 2 Zoom selling for between $800 and $1,200 used on eBay. If you're in a rush to sell, pricing your Mavic 2 Zoom at $800 will have buyers duking it out over the privilege of purchase. If there isn't much hurry, you could sell it for a grand or more easily.

Before you get rid of it, remember that the Mavic 3 is the only newer hobby-grade DJI drone that can fly waypoint missions beyond the RC signal range, and they go for $1,600. Your Mavic 2 Zoom has that capability and works with Litchi as opposed to the Mavic 3 which is only compatible with DJI Fly.

Well, thank you sir! I'm not sure what Litchi is, but will find out very soon, lol. Would the Mavic 2 be going the wayside as far as DJI is concerned, I wonder? I've had it for a while, bought a Mini 2 and love it, because it is so small and easy to pack. The Mini 3 has all the quickshots that my Mavic 2Z has, but even still my Mini 2 has most of them.
I was just thinking of selling possibly both and just getting a Mini 3 and be done with it. I'm not sure the waypoint option is anything that I would need, although you have sparked my interest in trying it now - this is why I love this forum! Everyone is friendly and informative.

P.S. After my original posting I went to the classifieds here on this forum and saw exactly what you outline, as far as price goes... Even on FB Marketplace is on track with this also.

I have an uncrashed, only flown about 15-20 times Mavic 2 Zoom. I'm looking around on things like FB marketplace, etc but wanted to know if anyone has sold one or just know what mine would be worth if I sold it.
Also, would it be in my best interest to keep my Smart Controller that I bought with it?
I have a Mavic 2 Zoom as well. I had it for only a few months before Hurricane Laura hit Lake Charles, La. I was trying to get a little drone business going. The storm all but wiped out my office from which I operated. We have been hit by so many storms over the past few years, I questioned if I even wanted to stay here, or try to restart my business. I'm just now feeling any interest in flying my drones again. To my surprise, my batteries for my zoom still seem to be good. I'm not sure at this point what I'm going to do with my drones but let me know if you decide to sell your zoom.

Reactions: drone_dh
Sorry @AlienDrone , it has been so hot and humid the past month I've kind of put most outside stuff on hold. I flew my Mavic 2 Zoom yesterday, first time in a while. I really do like it, but was thinking of selling it, and my Mini2, and just getting a newer Mini3Pro or something. The M2Z has really good quickshots, I wish my Mini2 had them, like the newer Mini3 has.... What to do, what to do?

I recently acquired a Mavic 2Pro for $750, with the controller, three batteries, and extra props. I've seen Mavic 2 Pros and the close variant Mavic 2 Zoom selling for between $800 and $1,200 used on eBay. If you're in a rush to sell, pricing your Mavic 2 Zoom at $800 will have buyers duking it out over the privilege of purchase. If there isn't much hurry, you could sell it for a grand or more easily.

Before you get rid of it, remember that the Mavic 3 is the only newer hobby-grade DJI drone that can fly waypoint missions beyond the RC signal range, and they go for $1,600. Your Mavic 2 Zoom has that capability and works with Litchi as opposed to the Mavic 3 which is only compatible with DJI Fly.
Bought a m2z with 3 batteries, Smart controller, and a bunch of other extra things for 600

Reactions: drone_dh

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000