DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is Best Filter Brand? ND and Polarizing, for Mini 2

MiniNubi

Reactions
is there any consensus about which are the best brands for polarizing and neutral density filter/lens for the DJI mini 2? guess I would be leaning toward the Tiffen or Freewell...

is there any consensus about which are the best brands for polarizing and neutral density filter/lens for the DJI mini 2? guess I would be leaning toward the Tiffen or Freewell...
I used Polar Pro filters on my first two drones, but purchased a Freewell set for my MA2 and am very happy with the quality of those. Polar Pro are fairly pricey. The Freewell set that I bought are not a lot less expensive, but they were somewhat, and the quality seems on par with Polar Pro.

Reactions: pelagic_one
We use the Tiffen ND/PL filters for our Mini 2. And, yes, they are the best brand. They have 80 years of experience making filters for professionals.

Is there a consensus amongst drone fliers? If there is, then it won't be in favour of Tiffen - simply because Freewell have given out lots of freebies to YouTubers for promotion - but this doesn't mean anything more than marketing hype.

We use PolarPro ND/PL filters for our P4P+.

When necessary, I used Tiffin on my professional cameras for what it’s worth. However, I preferred not to add any glass in front of my lenses unless there was a specific reason.