DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is causing my videos to record like this?

When I use DJI app to download video to iPhone or iPad, quality is good. I can then airdrop video to iMac & quality is good. BUT when I use SD card to transfer to iMac, video quality is jerky, twinkly, jittery...horrible. Same problem when I transfer directly from Mavic to iMac.
Why is it doing this??? So frustrating but just glad I do have option for correcting the quality issue.

The downlink video is low resolution preview-quality only. The video on the drone microSD is full resolution. If the latter one is stuttering on playback, your computer may be too slow/old to deal with the high resolution video.

Reactions: CanyonRunVideos
The downlink video is low resolution preview-quality only. The video on the drone microSD is full resolution. If the latter one is stuttering on playback, your computer may be too slow/old to deal with the high resolution video.
Thanks for this feedback. The Mavic & video problems are driving everyone crazy.

Reactions: razors
hey y'all what's up Brandon here from south Florida. So I attempted to capture some video footage with my Mavic just the other day, and I noticed that there was some starter or weird blinking movements in my video. Now I'm not sure if it's the cello effect because I seeing the Jell-O affect on YouTube and mine is not that bad in any way. I was shooting in manual mode which I am new at doing because I usually shoot auto, but my shutter speed was about 800, 1000, or 1200. With ISO at 100.

Now is this because I have my shutter speed so high? And no ND filters or what? I uploaded it on YouTube so you can see what I'm talking about. The first time it happened in the video was around 36-40 seconds in. On my phone it doesn't appear to look bad.. only on the computers.

Your help is much appreciated. I'm just wondering if this is a camera setting issue or it's faulty.

The footage looks to be a bit under exposed and you need to kick up the fps to 30 and try that out.

The vid does look 300 times better than my vids that I take with my Mavic. My focus is off even manually trying to focus is off a bit

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots