DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What think a professional about M3 / Feedback to DJI

Shikjo

Reactions
Hi everyone,

I want to give you an real feedback about the M3, like a professional customer feedback. I used DJI drone for my job since several year, conventional drone to FPV drone. Yes I'm a drone operator and I'm from France, country where it's really hard to work with drone because some stupid regulation... Anyway.
After the release of DJI FPV, I can't use the DJI Flash for my job, because the impossibility to use the accro mode on specific area, due to limitation, even when I've got the full autorisation to fly on this area. I wrote a feedback on the forum, nothing happen, it's almost a year.
And it's the reason i'm so angry right know about the customer listening from DJI, it's because some stuff will not be resolve on the M3, let's check together the stuff who nobody speak on youtube about the M3 :

- 4K crop with slowmotion : Ok it's a technical limitation, but why nobody speaking about this ? The crop will disapear on a futur update ?
- DJI Fly app : ok, I really hate this app before, but now it's a nightmare. Where is the color assist when you shooting Dlog ? Doing three move on a menu to activate it like the DJI Air 2S is not an viable option for pro. You can said : use the histogram to do exposure of your Dlog, yep but give us an real histo and not this little joke.
Next, no shortcut possibility on FN button on the traditional RC, just 5 stupid option who cannot be usefull. Please add the X7 zoom shortcut directly, or gimball move, or... I dont know all the knowledge you got with DJI Go 4 about that...
Also flight capability andd setting, why we cannot configure break, and comportment like we can do on Pro model with DJI Go 4 ?
Aperture totally boring to use with the screen touch, a button or jog like the RC of M2P is really more usefull.
- Zoom mode with 4k30 auto... : Everybody speak about that... It's true, it's bad and transform the zoom function to not be useable on pro production. It's sad because this functionnality can be really awesome but now, I keep my Inspire 1 or 2 with 40mm on it to do that and not taking the new M3 Cine.
- Slow motion mode : when you decide to put an mode for that ? And not directly on shooting mode, on FPS mode... Because the crop sensor ? I dont understand your logic here.
- I dont want to speak about the RC who are really really cheap and bad, but more about the Smartcontroller. The Smartcontroller is compatible with O2, the RC of the Mini 2, Air 2 and Air 2S who are exatcly the same like the M3 is O2 so.... Why the smartcontroller is not compatible right now ? Ok there is an huge update on the O3 and O3 fake with the standard radio with 1080p 60fps capability who are really impressive, but do something with the smartcontroller. Ok the RC pro is a killer but the smartcontroller is an great RC and when you flight a lot of DJI drone like me, the smartcontroller is really really usefull (one to rules them all).

I think I forgot some stuff right now, but clearly, this is a big part who give the M3 Cine totally unusable for professional use for the moment. They said an update to january... Ok in 2 month maybe I can use the new 2000 and 4000€ drone i've bought here for my job. Great job guys...
https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?ur...ofessional+about+M3+/+Feedback+to+DJI&via=DJI