DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What's it worth?

Seth243

Reactions
I have a crashed Mavic 2 Enterprise advanced with thermal. Comes with spot light, loud speaker, original case, three batteries, charger, and smart controller. Gimbal is broken off. But the rest looks ok. What's the value if I listed it for sale? Thanks!

You are asking an 'impossible to answer' question.
Where are you for starters and what is you market place?
Where is the gimbal broken and how is it broken?
Does the camera work etc., does the drone power up etc. ?

I have an M2P that externally looks ok but needs a rear arm replacing. That means splitting the shell, for me that's quite an easy DIY repair but for someone else a nightmare.

Look in your 'local' ebay for "for parts Mavic 2 Enterprise thermal", once you have the search results click on the "advanced search" button and then, there, the completed auctions button. Prices in green sold. With out further details you are selling 3 batteries, a smart controller, a speaker and spotlight and that's it.
The drone might range from complete scrap to a cost free repair where the gimbal just needs reattaching.

My suggestion, send the drone to DJI for a repair estimate.

Reactions: Seth243 and Cafguy
In September of 2022 I had my Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced repaired under DJI Care/Refresh.
The price at that time for the full camera/gimbal assembly was $2490.00.
I cannot say if that price has held though.

Good Luck.

In September of 2022 I had my Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced repaired under DJI Care/Refresh.
The price at that time for the full camera/gimbal assembly was $2490.00.
I cannot say if that price has held though.

Good Luck.
FYI, if you used Care Refresh, that was a replacement not a repair. The repair is MUCH cheaper.

• Love
Reactions: Seth243 and Cafguy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas