DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

When Classic alone for sale?

harleymhs

Reactions
I wondering when the Mavic 3 Classic will be available alone with no RC ? Have a N1 and RC w screen. Maybe Spring?

Thanks Guys, Rather buy it direct from DJI.. These don't come with a box or a battery.. Battery is not included and they are $210. for one battery. Ill wait.. No Rush, have a Mini 3 Pro and Air2s .. currently

Reactions: MA2 317
Thanks Guys, Rather buy it direct from DJI.. These don't come with a box or a battery.. Battery is not included and they are $210. for one battery. Ill wait.. No Rush, have a Mini 3 Pro and Air2s .. currently
You can buy the better Mavic 3 with the 7x telephoto now as a DJI Refurbished from Drone Nerds for $1699. Full retail kit, including battery, and another RC-N1. That's a far better deal, and no sales tax for most! Same 12 month warranty, and DJI Care available, too! You can also buy it from DJI on eBay for the same price!

I bought mine from an authorised DJI seller. They sold me the Mavic 3 Classic on its own. They took out the DJI RC, as it came in that box. I would guess any DJI place can do it.

Just got one from B&H Photo. $1469 with free shipping and no sales tax if you use their Payboo credit card.

Just got one from B&H Photo. $1469 with free shipping and no sales tax if you use their Payboo credit card.
B&H Shows them still coming. I waited along time and finally bought on with a controller, even though I had an RC Pro.

B&H Shows them still coming. I waited along time and finally bought on with a controller, even though I had an RC Pro.
I just took a chance and backordered it. Came in about 2 weeks.

It is available on the DJI store, go to the Mavic 3 Classic listing, and in the options select drone only.
I don't know if this option is available everywhere, but I'm in Spain and it allows me to select the Drone Only package (also includes battery).

Here's the link: Buy DJI Mavic 3 Classic - DJI Store

It is available on the DJI store, go to the Mavic 3 Classic listing, and in the options select drone only.
I don't know if this option is available everywhere, but I'm in Spain and it allows me to select the Drone Only package (also includes battery).

Here's the link: Buy DJI Mavic 3 Classic - DJI Store
While it is currently out of stock, for $1639 you can buy a DJI Refurbished Mavic 3 complete with the additional 7x telephoto lens, RC-N1 controller, and charger from DJI.
Currently backordered at www.DroneNerds.com for a few dollars more.

Reactions: Mavikhan
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98