DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where did you order your Mini 3 Pro from?

Ordered mine with the remote from Amazon US just because they had them available. There was a bit of a hiccup so it took about 4 days to arrive.

I bought DJI Care directly once it arrived, and I ordered the Fly More Bundle for the MM3P from DJI as well. Nobody had it in stock anywhere and were saying mid to late August so I sighed a heavy sigh and ordered that from DJI directly (US) as well and wonder of wonders it arrived two days ago, weeks earlier than I expected and I've finally had a collision (no upward sensors lol) that requires a prop blade replacement so I'm glad it's here early!

Living in Beijing (but from the west) and I bought mine at DJI official store in Beijing. Loving it!

One from DJI—as a “loyalist”, and will suffer the long turnaround times for evaluation on a broken/warranty drone, though it was faster initial delivery at the time of inaugural release.

One from Best Buy after supply chain was more full—better cash back, much faster delivery (2 days)—and 1-day turnaround for an exchange (within 2 weeks of purchase) when an internal screw appeared in the battery compartment. I was also able to apply in-store credits.

Been holding off on Mini3, was relatively quick on Mavic 3 Cine which wasn't beneficial in the long run.

Purchased at Best Buy with 5% back, considered the B&H PayBoo no tax but went with Best Buy since it just adds to the items in Total Tech coverage... all damages, including crash... twice per year for 2 yrs, no additional cost if already a Total Tech client. Also like the 60 Days return policy for Total Tech members.

Was a bit frustrating... I've waited sometime and assumed when they got the Mini3 in they'd get the batteries or FlyMorePlus kit. Nope, at this stage only the Mini3Pro box!

Currently performing first time charging, looked it over... only oddity so far has been the gimbal cover, appears touchy on camera position.

Anxious to hear this little guy!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d