DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which “quiet” props for my MM?

Dbez1

107 Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reactions
I know I’ll get advice to stick with the OEM props but I’d rather go with something quieter. At one point I purchased some props that really did make my MM quieter, but now I can’t remember which ones they were. Experienced suggestions are welcome, especially with a US Amazon or EBay link. I gave mine to my nephew. Thanks in advance.

As Dan said, the ones on the mini are already the quiet design by DJI and the third party ones aren't going to be better (mainly just cheaper and more colorful).

There's not really anything you're going to be able to get that isn't going to sound like a bag of pissed off hornets.

I tried a few different 3rd party props while trying to resolve propeller strike, they all seamed to fly well until I looked at the video footage closely and they all introduced jello effect to the gimbal due to vibration. Never seen this with DJI props. Also, wait a couple of weeks as I imagine the DJI Mini 2 props will be improved over the originals.

Would be nice go see what Master Airscrew could do for Mini props.Really enjoy their stealth props on the Mavic Pro2.Not necessarily a lot quieter,but a lower "pitch" to the sound is much better than stock,in my opinion.

I just looked, they don’t show anything for the Mavic Mini. Thanks for the thought though.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anchorhavasu