DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which batteries does the Mini 4 Pro Fly More Plus package come with?

Bruce_SC

Reactions
I just got the drone last week. I can't tell what type of batteries I have. They have no marking showing a difference between the one that was in the drone and the two that were in the charger (out of the box) Is there something on the outside that is supposed to 9indiucate a small battery or a bigger battery? Thank-You.

The Fly more combo comes with standard batteries and the Fly more Plus combo comes with Plus batteries. They are easy to differentiate, marked with <249G are standard (non plus) batteries.

I just got the drone last week. I can't tell what type of batteries I have. They have no marking showing a difference between the one that was in the drone and the two that were in the charger (out of the box) Is there something on the outside that is supposed to 9indiucate a small battery or a bigger battery? Thank-You.
I have a mini pro 3 and a mini pro 4. The 3 package came with 1 249/g battery, and 2 >than 249/g. The mini 3 came with no 249/g batteries all three being the larger battery.

Reactions: Bruce_SC
The Fly more combo comes with standard batteries and the Fly more Plus combo comes with Plus batteries. They are easy to differentiate, marked with <249G are standard (non plus) batteries.
I bought the fly more plus. All three batteries are lacking the "249g" graphics, so I will assume they are all the bigger ones and hence, remote ID will always be enabled, which is what I want. Thank-You for sharing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellmorrissey