DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which case and landing mat for my Mini 2?

Feek

Reactions
I'm starting to carry a few extra things in the official Fly More bag that came with the Mini 2 and it's a bit snug in there. It's not much extra but I can see myself adding more.

I've got the drone, the controller, the battery charger, the batteries, the plug and the cable for the charger. Some spare props, a spare screwdriver and some ND filters along with the little 3D clips to help pulling out the battery from the drone.

Does anyone know of a custom case (in the UK) that'll do what I want?

Also, looking at a landing mat. There appear to be many. What's good? Again, it needs to be available in the UK.

Thank you, my fellow drone flying buddies.

Last edited:
There is a miriad of folding landing mats on the internet. I have Mavic 2 pro/zoom drones and use the standard 'Fly More Kit' bag.
I loop the tab of the landing mat bag through the side clip/buckle of the carry bag strap. I put maps and ipad mini into the landing mat bag.

On the landing mat issue. I find that blue side up is best.
The blu sky reflects better on the blue side of the mat making it clearly visible from above.
1709307585233.png

Can you see the orange side here
1709307926386.png

I bought a drone case by Symik and really like it. The one I bought last year shows as unavailable on Amazon. It is the Symik A310. It is a hard case, with lots of customizable foam to fit your needs.

Take a look @: pgytech - they have quite a variety of bags. You might find one you like. I also just got a landing mat from Amazon.com. Like @Fizzbang stated, blue and orange. It's a spring loaded outer ring that keeps the mat taut while in use, but twists to smaller size for storage.

The pgytech sprung folding pad was one I was looking at so I've just bought the 75cm version, thanks. I'm going to hold off on getting an additional case for the moment as I may look to change the Mini 2 to a Mini 4 later this year.

Reactions: Prop Wash
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas