DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Why Does Mavic 2 RTH @ End of Waypoint Mission When It Should Land?

jelarv

Reactions
For a DJI Intelligent Flight Mode Waypoint mission, I've programmed it to land at the last waypoint, but when it loses its signal it returns to home instead (I've tested this multiple times and it does it every time). I have it set to continue the mission if the signal is lost. I don't think it's a drone problem, because I've had 3 different M2Z over the past year and the DJI Go 4 app Waypoint feature has not followed all of the missions settings in other instances. I sense it's just poorly programmed software relative to the available the user can choose.

It would be great to hear from anyone who has experienced the same problem.

For a DJI Intelligent Flight Mode Waypoint mission, I've programmed it to land at the last waypoint, but when it loses its signal it returns to home instead (I've tested this multiple times and it does it every time). I have it set to continue the mission if the signal is lost. I don't think it's a drone problem, because I've had 3 different M2Z over the past year and the DJI Go 4 app Waypoint feature has not followed all of the missions settings in other instances. I sense it's just poorly programmed software relative to the available the user can choose.

It would be great to hear from anyone who has experienced the same problem.
I cannot explain this but I use Waypoints 2.0 on the Mavic 2 Pro all the time and I suavely program the drone to return to just above me at the final stop, where I can easily see it to land manually.

Reactions: Winston Bull
If I'm not mistaken, the RTH overrides Waypoints

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3