DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Why does the dome base take longer to charge the MM????

Thanks. I have a very fast multi slot card reader to download to my PC. The one I have can also copy from card to card. I've been doing digital photography for 20 years so downloading immediately is habitual. I don't think it would hurt to periodically download my flight logs. Thanks again.
Hey, can you provide a link to the multi-slot reader or its brand? I could use an update for the very old one I use.

Hey, can you provide a link to the multi-slot reader or its brand? I could use an update for the very old one I use.
SmartQ Card Reader (pro version)

There are two versions, the "regular" and the pro duo. $2 difference in price. I chose the Pro because it gives you the ability to transfer data between the cards installed in the reader. I like the fact that it has a short cable so it doesn't have to butt up into the USB port. Works as advertised. Cheap enough.

You can try this charger, I bought one and works wonderful.

It should be recognized, a mistake that I made when I bought my first multi-slot "QC 3.0" charger is that only one port is QC 3.0.

But at the sake of repeating myself, I find the MM battery adapters with QC 3.0 chargers the best way to go. These adapters are incredibly small and light and cheap. They charge the MM batteries fully in 80 minutes. Unlike the DJI chargers provided in the Fly More kit they will charge simultaneously and independently and can get you back in the air faster than almost any other option... and is more portable and travel friendly than any other option I've seen.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji