DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 wife's first flight

Congrats to Mary getting her certification and for her flight. She seems like she is taking it easy to get the feel of it.
I understand the head cam - it just took some getting used to with it going back and forth. Were you offering guidance while she was flying?

Congrats to Mary getting her certification and for her flight. She seems like she is taking it easy to get the feel of it.
I understand the head cam - it just took some getting used to with it going back and forth. Were you offering guidance while she was flying?
Yes I was telling her which sticks do what but after a couple of minutes she got the hang of it so I just let her get on with it when she wanted to land I just told her to drop it on the driveway rather than the lawn, now just waiting for some decent weather to get out into the open fields so she can really let it go, I'm proud of her for having a go, most wives wouldn't want to know

Reactions: Prop Wash
Yes I was telling her which sticks do what but after a couple of minutes she got the hang of it so I just let her get on with it when she wanted to land I just told her to drop it on the driveway rather than the lawn, now just waiting for some decent weather to get out into the open fields so she can really let it go, I'm proud of her for having a go, most wives wouldn't want to know
My wife is not interested in it. She says it's my thing, she'll let me do it.. I was flying my M2 the other day grabbing some footage for a project. I asked her if she wanted to fly it - She shook her head and said, "I don't want to break it." If she comes around, I'm glad to let her.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom