DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Will the Bt-300 work with the new Mavic 2 air?

My understanding is the DJI Fly app requires a 64 bit device but unfortunately the BT300 is 32, so very unlikely it will work. I haven't tested this myself but beware.

Reactions: lannes
Litchi were planning to make there flight app compatible with the Mavic Mini which would mean that eventually it would be compatible with the Mavic Air 2 once it's sdk was released for the Litchi developers.

Litchi currently works on the BT-300

Reactions: chuck1026
Yes I have used Litchi with my BT300s. I heard DJI hasn't shared the SDK for the Mini or the Air 2... So without that... No Litchi :( . DJI are kinda being difficult lately?

where do I download litchi for my bt300?
Sideload Amazon Market and pay for it that way. You can always add that market to an Android device and download it again.

I tried to install the playstore and could not get it working. I just find the .apk files I need/want, and install directly...

I tried to install the playstore and could not get it working. I just find the .apk files I need/want, and install directly...
There are instructions to install full Play Store... I used these instructions and was ready to push the next button for each step... Very important to be alert and hit them fast....

Where did you find the apk to allow you to use your bt with the mini?

There is no compatible app that will allow the BT-30 to work with the Mavic Mini.
The MM requires DJI Fly which is a 64bit app and this won't work on the 32bit android platform the BT-300 is based on.

The only chance is if Litchi modify their 32bit compatible app to work with the Mavic Mini SDK once it is released by DJI to the public

Reactions: pelagic_one
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard