DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Winter Waterfalls Cinematic Mini 2

hi Kendall, wow exactly at the place (at 00.5) I stood thirteen years ago in september and have filmed the waterfalls...Unfortunately I had no drone at that time!
To your video:You have many very nice shots, what bothered me, are the sometimes very fast and jerky flights.
You have many very nice shots, what bothered me, are the sometimes very fast and jerky flights.
Also the fast pans do not look so good
You should avoid all jerks when flying, but that is of course a matter of practice. No one is born a master

cheers Paul

Reactions: kendallwb1
hi Kendall, wow exactly at the place (at 00.5) I stood thirteen years ago in september and have filmed the waterfalls...Unfortunately I had no drone at that time!
To your video:You have many very nice shots, what bothered me, are the sometimes very fast and jerky flights.
You have many very nice shots, what bothered me, are the sometimes very fast and jerky flights.
Also the fast pans do not look so good
You should avoid all jerks when flying, but that is of course a matter of practice. No one is born a master

cheers Paul
Hi Paul, thats so cool you've been here as well! This is my home city so I know it very well. Thanks for the constructive criticism. I will say though that its hard to not be jerky when youre trying to avoid hitting waterfalls with the wind force pushing you! But yeah, Im sure I will get better with time :). Cheers!

Hi Paul, thats so cool you've been here as well! This is my home city so I know it very well. Thanks for the constructive criticism. I will say though that its hard to not be jerky when youre trying to avoid hitting waterfalls with the wind force pushing you! But yeah, Im sure I will get better with time :). Cheers!
Hi Kendall,
here a short clip, unfortunately only in HD quality, it´s 13years old and I had not yet a FHD camera. We were a few days in Ottawa, a super city, we liked very much! We were of course also at Niagara Falls, wow terrific when you drive with the "Maid of the Mist" to the roaring waters

I understand of course that you had to be careful with the drone, because you would never have found it again if it had fallen into the water! ??

cheers Paul, and have a nice day ??

Reactions: kendallwb1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ken28e