DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Winter's gone - Small barrage - First Mini 2 Video

JooB

Reactions
Hi everyone, 10 days ago we had temperatures around -20 C, this day we had +18 C. So winter seems to be gone...

First video with my new Mini 2, a small barrage at the town I live close to.
My Zoom isn't allowed to fly at that place, but the Mini 2 can do the job.
Even if it's limited in some aspects it seems to be a good supplement to the Zoom.
Filmed in 2.7k 60 fps with a ND 8 Skyread filter.

It's sad that YT and also Vimeo rendering kills some of the water details and adds blur to the video. Vimeo is better than YT in that aspect but the original video is a lot sharper and more detailed.
So watch the 2k version even if you have a 1k monitor, it has significant more details. Never noticed that before...

Nice and relaxing. Love how you ended the video. :)

Reactions: JooB
Hi JooB,
i like your short "water-video" nice and smoth shots an good fitting music ?
beste Grüße aus Schwban, Paul
BTW, you could improve the the impact of the video by adding the sound of the roaring water, only my two cents ?

Reactions: JooB and Jay241
Thank you both!
@Paul, good idea, should have thought about it myself, tsss, tsss, tsss ?

Honestly, a fine video. Your opening shot was brilliant. You could have even put a title on the right side over the water. Good mix of shots for such a simple subject matter. Good length and great music. Well done!

Reactions: JooB
Thanks, DaveS, you made my day! :D

Following Paul's idea I updated the video adding the original sounds of the flowing water I recorded this week. Should have done this earlier, it really improves the video (my opinion)!

Following Paul's idea I updated the video adding the original sounds of the flowing water I recorded this week. Should have done this earlier, it really improves the video (my opinion)!
Hi Joo,
wow, now it is much better with the sound of the water! And yes, it improves the video for sure ??
cheers Paul

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929