DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Winters Light, A seasonal showreel 2024...

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
A short compilation using footage captured between January and the Sping Equinox (21st March 2024)...

Not all flights in the period have been featured as I wanted to try and concentrate on the seasonal aspect and show Winter in all Her glory...

Wowzers again ,the end (sunset) was way nice
Thank you... The sunset was filmed from my front garden, over the Manchester Ship Canal :)

Well done again. A very nice compilation. You are what they call, determined, going out in that weather and all to entertain us! Thank you.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Very nice work. You've captured a lot of beautiful imagery.

I particularly like the way the snow reveals lines and patterns on the ground - the obvious vehicle tracks, but also the way the snow looks different on human make things like paths, cultivation lines, and such. The video is worth watching more than once to enjoy the details. That huge viaduct is grand and impressive, but the scene was even better when I noticed the folks walking, even someone with a dog on a leash.

I look forward to the spring sequel.

You have outdone yourself in this one. Beautifully done, perfect music and an end to envy! Thanks for postin
Thanks Jim, much appreciated....

Well done again. A very nice compilation. You are what they call, determined, going out in that weather and all to entertain us! Thank you.
Lol, not sure if the word is determined or obsessed! I love flying the drone and being creative with the footage, so any opportunity I can get I will take...
Very nice work. You've captured a lot of beautiful imagery.

I particularly like the way the snow reveals lines and patterns on the ground - the obvious vehicle tracks, but also the way the snow looks different on human make things like paths, cultivation lines, and such. The video is worth watching more than once to enjoy the details. That huge viaduct is grand and impressive, but the scene was even better when I noticed the folks walking, even someone with a dog on a leash.

I look forward to the spring sequel.
Thank you kindly.. The things that get me are the guy and his tent on op of the first snow coverd hill, the bronze age hut circles up there, and the people walking on top of the 2nd hill - PenY-Ghent...

Hoping to get our this weekend for some flying, possibly Sundy, need to start gathering the Spring footage :)

Reactions: twickers14
Thank you kindly.. The things that get me are the guy and his tent on op of the first snow coverd hill, the bronze age hut circles up there, and the people walking on top of the 2nd hill - PenY-Ghent...
I found the tent quy quickly, but the people on the second hill took three tries. Is this one of the hut circles? At 1:24.

Screenshot 2024-03-22 103701.jpg

I agree with what everyone has said. REALLY good! The canal shot @ the end was the icing on the cake!

I found the tent quy quickly, but the people on the second hill took three tries. Is this one of the hut circles? At 1:24.

View attachment 173675
Yup, thats it, well spotted... On the specific video I did just for the 2 snow covered hills they are easier to see, 2 of them near one another...

I agree with what everyone has said. REALLY good! The canal shot @ the end was the icing on the cake!
Thankyou kindly.... Yup, the canal does come in handy for sunset reflections :)

Another great video and great place to fly!

That opening shot with the fog is absolutely incredible. The closing shot is also top notch. The high elevation snow mixes well with the low elevation earth tones. Beautiful video. Where was that viaduct? that was really neat. Nicely done!

That opening shot with the fog is absolutely incredible. The closing shot is also top notch. The high elevation snow mixes well with the low elevation earth tones. Beautiful video. Where was that viaduct? that was really neat. Nicely done!
Thank you kindly... The Viaduct is Ribblehead on the edge of Lancashire and the Yorkshire Dales, the high level snow was Fountains Fell and Pen-Y-Ghent, and the misty start and sunset were very near home in Partington...

Reactions: ArthurC
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1