DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wish there was a rugged filter case for the M2P built like this case/reader that I use for memory cards

Elton Hammonds

Reactions
If anyone knows of one that will hold 12 filters, it would be EXTREMELY appreciated if they could share a link...Screenshot_2018-09-26-17-18-12-598.jpegScreenshot_2018-09-26-17-17-39-887.jpeg

For your AC?
Iffin I didn't already have the M2P foam insert for my Nanuk 920 hard case ordered I would have fiddled around with this case.
Skyreat has what appears to be a very good case for it's filters and I will be getting them when the V2 combo set comes out shortly. Will also look at rotating polarizers when they are available.

Last edited:
I just got a call back from Polar Pro and had a nice conversation with them about the need for professionals and serious enthusiasts to have a single rugged case with vertical slots for 12 filters.

He knew about this group and said he will pass it along, so we'll see if they come up with such a solution. :)

Reactions: Goof
I just got a call back from Polar Pro and had a nice conversation with them about the need for professionals and serious enthusiasts to have a single rugged case with vertical slots for 12 filters.

He knew about this group and said he will pass it along, so we'll see if they come up with such a solution.
:)

If you hear anything more, I'd love to know as well.

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Look at the Nanuk Nano 330 with pluck foam insert. That is the route that I will likely go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lab916