DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wobbly viewing and footage

Harry B

Reactions
Hi, I've read a few threads on what may be causing a wobbling on any footage captured on my mavic mini and most of the help focusses around possible vibration of motors, damaged blades etc. I was going to change my blades next to new ones anyway but have noticed that the wobbling occurs even when the drone is connected to the control but still at rest on a flat surface. Any ideas? I thought it may be a weak signal or something. It only seems to have started relatively recently. I'm not a technical expert so any advice would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

A weak signal will not affect the video captured on the SD card. This sounds like it could be an issue with the camera gimbal.

When sitting on a solid surface do you hear or feel any vibration from the camera gimbal?

Reactions: Ty Pilot
Hi, I've read a few threads on what may be causing a wobbling on any footage captured on my mavic mini and most of the help focusses around possible vibration of motors, damaged blades etc. I was going to change my blades next to new ones anyway but have noticed that the wobbling occurs even when the drone is connected to the control but still at rest on a flat surface. Any ideas? I thought it may be a weak signal or something. It only seems to have started relatively recently. I'm not a technical expert so any advice would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Calibrate your drone. That’s what worked for me.

Please post a video of the issue. It might be the gimbal, so do a gimbal calibration. It might also be a not fast enough SD Card, but that's less likely.
Without seeing the issue myself, I can't say what exactly it is, as "wobble" doesn't tell me much.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N