DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wonderful Indonesia - Raja Ampat, the Four Kings

roflyer

Reactions
Some very special moments on board the fantastic Coralia liveaboard boat, on a trip of many dives and adventures. The 4 Kings of the Oceans (Raja Ampat) in breathtaking aerial and underwater images!

First the food got me,, then the gear, then the boat, then the cinematic magic. And those graceful rays!

Done nearly all of my diving among the dead coral of Hawaii. What a refreshing difference Indonesia is!

Loved your work. I really miss diving but after over 1000 loged dives my last dive nearly killed me and put me in hospital for 7 weeks :mad:. Now content myself with flying my drone.

First the food got me,, then the gear, then the boat, then the cinematic magic. And those graceful rays!

Done nearly all of my diving among the dead coral of Hawaii. What a refreshing difference Indonesia is!
Hello Hauptmann,

I'm very glad you liked my video. Coralia ant its crew are really awesome! I think one of the best liveaboards of Indonesia, maybe in the world. And Raja Ampat reefs are really something pristine, I hope they manage to keep it like this. I saw many fishing boats anchored on top of reefs there...

Take care!

Last edited:
Reactions: Hauptmann
Loved your work. I really miss diving but after over 1000 loged dives my last dive nearly killed me and put me in hospital for 7 weeks :mad:. Now content myself with flying my drone.
Hi, Bushie!
I'm glad you liked my video. Please tell me why did your dive went wrong so I can learn from your (bad) experience. If you are fully recovered, I hope you get back to diving soon!

Please subscribe to my channel there is much more scuba and drone related content:

Last edited:

I forgot to tell you I also have a video from my Hawaii trip a few years ago. Saddly I was only starting to fly drones with my Phantom 2 Vision +, so don't expect many aerial shots.

Here is the link and please subscribe to my channel there is much more scuba and drone related content:

Thanks, I used a GoPro hero8 for the underwater shots and a Mavic2 Zoom for the aerial footage.

Hi, Bushie!
I'm glad you liked my video. Please tell me why did your dive went wrong so I can learn from your (bad) experience. If you are fully recovered, I hope you get back to diving soon!

Please subscribe to my channel there is much more scuba and drone related content:
I brushed a sea anemone and a lot of spines broke of in my leg. It became infected and I got sepsis that spread to my spine. Had 2 weeks in intensive care during which time the doctors told my wife I would not make it. I did but it left me weak and at 75 I am never going to get back to full strength. Enjoy flying my drone now. I had a PPL and loged 600+hrs on Cessnas and Pipers so flying the drone is a good fit.

I brushed a sea anemone and a lot of spines broke of in my leg. It became infected and I got sepsis that spread to my spine. Had 2 weeks in intensive care during which time the doctors told my wife I would not make it. I did but it left me weak and at 75 I am never going to get back to full strength. Enjoy flying my drone now. I had a PPL and loged 600+hrs on Cessnas and Pipers so flying the drone is a good fit.
I'm glad you are fully recovered and found new hobbies buddy!!!

I rarely subscribe to someone’s YT channel from a single video. With your video, I subscribed to yours after a just a few scenes. Thanks for sharing content that’s right up my alley.

Since I can’t fly my drone one atmosphere up, I just dive one atmosphere down. ?‍♂️

Reactions: roflyer
I rarely subscribe to someone’s YT channel from a single video. With your video, I subscribed to yours after a just a few scenes. Thanks for sharing content that’s right up my alley.

Since I can’t fly my drone one atmosphere up, I just dive one atmosphere down. ?‍♂️
Hello pelagic_one!! I'm so glad you liked my video and subscribed!! Thanks for your feedback and support!!
I'll copy your last sentence and make it my motto!!! ;-)

Reactions: pelagic_one
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7