DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Woo Hoo, Passed my 107

2nckayakers

Reactions
I have been debating whether or not to take the 107 because I really didn't know what I was going to do commercially. (still don't really have anything nailed down) But I am 2 years from retirement but still have to work because I am too young to just sit at home, so I have been looking at some options. Have been studying for the exam using 3DR and an app I found the in the play store, then two weeks ago I had the chance to go to a free prep class through my work. Passed this morning. It took me about half an hour and I scored 90. I was nervous going into the test, but I don't think it was because I didn't know the material, I think it was because I had paid $150 and was worried the questions would end up being tricky. Weather was my nemesis and most people I had talked to said not to worry they had only seen 3 or 4 questions about weather. I had 7 of them! But all is good and that is over with until the retake in 2 years. Good thing though is weather isn't on the retake!

I have been debating whether or not to take the 107 because I really didn't know what I was going to do commercially. (still don't really have anything nailed down) But I am 2 years from retirement but still have to work because I am too young to just sit at home, so I have been looking at some options. Have been studying for the exam using 3DR and an app I found the in the play store, then two weeks ago I had the chance to go to a free prep class through my work. Passed this morning. It took me about half an hour and I scored 90. I was nervous going into the test, but I don't think it was because I didn't know the material, I think it was because I had paid $150 and was worried the questions would end up being tricky. Weather was my nemesis and most people I had talked to said not to worry they had only seen 3 or 4 questions about weather. I had 7 of them! But all is good and that is over with until the retake in 2 years. Good thing though is weather isn't on the retake!
Congrats

Congratulations!

My personal hope is the forthcoming aeronautical knowledge test for Hobbyist pilots will be equally difficult.

Mark

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52