DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

WRITING MUSIC TO VIDEO

Vue D’Oiseau

Reactions
hello everyone, my project for this summer was to produce a new video of the scenery and activities on the lake where I live. I made a list of shots that I would try to capture. In June I got a sunrise and sunset and decided to start and end the video with those shots. So I wrote music to complement theses shots, soft & calm, each segment were about 25 sec. Now I needed another 2.5 min of music but this part had to have more rhythm to go along with the action. There is a synth solo in the middle and I wanted to have a special shot so I decided to use the boy jumping from the cliff in slow-mo.
I didn't get all the shots I wanted but I got some unexpected ones too. I didn't have to travel everything was around me. I ended the video with a short timelapse of the night sky with my Osmo action. Our lake is surrounded by mountains and there isn't much horizon so I couldn't get the comet Neowise.
Hope you enjoy it, feel free to comment there is always room for improvement, I'm not a professional , writing music and video are my hobby.

Nice one, at first I didn’t think the music fitted the video until I realised how loud I had my speaker's :rolleyes:

Better than some professionals. Stunning video and outstanding music, perfectly paired. Bravo!

Nice - a summer to remember.

hello everyone, my project for this summer was to produce a new video of the scenery and activities on the lake where I live. I made a list of shots that I would try to capture. In June I got a sunrise and sunset and decided to start and end the video with those shots. So I wrote music to complement theses shots, soft & calm, each segment were about 25 sec. Now I needed another 2.5 min of music but this part had to have more rhythm to go along with the action. There is a synth solo in the middle and I wanted to have a special shot so I decided to use the boy jumping from the cliff in slow-mo.
I didn't get all the shots I wanted but I got some unexpected ones too. I didn't have to travel everything was around me. I ended the video with a short timelapse of the night sky with my Osmo action. Our lake is surrounded by mountains and there isn't much horizon so I couldn't get the comet Neowise.
Hope you enjoy it, feel free to comment there is always room for improvement, I'm not a professional , writing music and video are my hobby.
Beautiful video and area. The deer coming out of the water is a great still shot to save. The slow motion off the rock was great. I'm interested in the star shots where you can see the stationary
points of light compared to the moving stars, wether they are burned out pixels, or the stationary satellites that we need for GPS.
When I take star trail shots the satellites show as points of light, and when tracking the stars they streak being they are always in the same place. Nice work.

Beautiful video and area. The deer coming out of the water is a great still shot to save. The slow motion off the rock was great. I'm interested in the star shots where you can see the stationary
points of light compared to the moving stars, wether they are burned out pixels, or the stationary satellites that we need for GPS.
When I take star trail shots the satellites show as points of light, and when tracking the stars they streak being they are always in the same place. Nice work.
Thank you very much, I did 3 time lapses , first one was 6 sec, second one I use maybe 2 sec just to show the shooting stars and the third one was maybe 5 sec with the clouds and I don’t understand why they turned out reddish.Much appreciated

FANTASTIC !!!

Salut André,
amazing, mistic and beautiful, that´s my impression of your video.? I enjoyed it very much, good fitting music, bravo ?
I also like it that you did insert some nature sounds as the birds!
thanks for sharing it!
amitiées Paul

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura