DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

WTB: DJI RC Pro Controller

MavicMover

Reactions
I am looking for an affordable pre-owned DJI RC Pro RM510 controller. If anyone has a spare or a gently used one and is willing to part with it for a good price, send me a PM. This is a shot in the dark, as my budget is sub 800 and I know the cost of them new but worth a shot to ask.

I don't have one. But check around also your local Facebook Marketplace and Offerup. DJI made a short run of Air 2s combo with the RC Pro and people generally sell those used for $1000-1300. Buy it. Then sell off the Air 2s stuff for $800-900. Its how I got my first RC Pro. And later got a 2nd for a buddy

Reactions: MavicMover
I don't have one. But check around also your local Facebook Marketplace and Offerup. DJI made a short run of Air 2s combo with the RC Pro and people generally sell those used for $1000-1300. Buy it. Then sell off the Air 2s stuff for $800-900. Its how I got my first RC Pro. And later got a 2nd for a buddy
I see a lot with the "Smart Controller" but that's model RM500, and not the RC Pro controller (RM510). They look the same though.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54