DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Zoom Mavic Air 2S

Hello friends; I am flying the Air 2S with the DJI RC. Does anyone know how to zoom with this command? Thanks and regards.
Your upper right control wheel by default is used for zoom, but your resolution must be set accordingly for it to work correctly.

Reactions: DanyRR and GFields
Hello friends; I am flying the Air 2S with the DJI RC. Does anyone know how to zoom with this command? Thanks and regards.
Your upper right control wheel by default is used for zoom, but your resolution must be set accordingly for it to work correctly.
^^^^
This is correct.
But for zoom to work you will need to be in 4K or lower, 30FPS or lower, and in Normal Color Profile.

Lower quality gives you more zoom.
Here's a screenshot from DJI's Website, Spec list:
1667931875131.png

^^^^
This is correct.
But for zoom to work you will need to be in 4K or lower, 30FPS or lower, and in Normal Color Profile.

Lower quality gives you more zoom.
Here's a screenshot from DJI's Website, Spec list:
View attachment 156890
I understand that you can only zoom in on video. In photo mode no. Is that so?

Reactions: Yaros
You can in photid it'll usually be a 1x, 2x,4x icon next to the shutter button on screen depending on shooting mode. It basically crops and interpolates and can't save a cropped view to dng raw

Reactions: BurntFloridian
Not sure on the Air 2S, but on my Air 2 you can't...
I always thought that the only drone that could do that was the Mini 2, isn't that right?

It would be nice if you could though without the extra step of switching to video mode for a closer look. Dog or coyote? Etc

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato