DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Free grid mission planner

Tony2k

Reactions
I'd like to buy a Mini 4 but since sometime I need to do topo surveys so I'd like to know if there is a free mission planner to create grid missions.

DJI terra free 1 mounth...

Yes, check out the Genius. Watch it 3 times. Then it makes sense.
I watched it a number of times, and asked some questions that he doesn't seem to want to be bothered with...He does not explain HOW to set it up...he explains what it will do, but not how to get it onto an RC2 controller

I watched it a number of times, and asked some questions that he doesn't seem to want to be bothered with...He does not explain HOW to set it up...he explains what it will do, but not how to get it onto an RC2 controller
Watch the Genius here: (YouTube)

Mission Planning Tutorial for DJI Mavic 3 Pro, Mini 4 Pro, and Air 3 for Photogrammetry / 3D mapping​

It's the same video that I posted the link for....Must be me...still don't see how to get this onto a controller
The YouTube video in the thread you linked goes step by step on how to put the generated KMZ into the different types of controllers. It’s right in the video and it is very detailed and step by step including the location of the specific folder for the waypoints inside the smartphone and the RC/RC2. Perhaps you didn’t view it fully? The video starts with an explanation of the software and features and then about midway through the video, it begins to go through the process of putting the generated files into the appropriate remote controllers.

He loses me right off the bat ...I suppose if you are very computer savvy, you may catch on but for someone like me, it is just not explained well enough, and the guy does not seem to want to be bothered with answering any questions...even your comment " how to put the generated KMZ into the different types of controllers".....how about explaining what the heck a KMZ is

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volpe