DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 controller

Which rc controller are you referring to?

DJI has a compatibility list in the product listing for all of the remote controllers in their store.

Is the new rc controller compatible with my old mavic 2?
The only stock controllers that work with the Mavic 2 series drones are the RC1A and RC1B, the only controller with a built in screen is the RM500, otherwise referred to as the "smart controller". All others with screens (RC/RC PRO/RC2) only work with drones after the Air2S.

Thanks, I'll look for the RM500.
It's obsolete, DJI only made it for a couple of years. If you do find one, it'll be on e-bay or the suchlike as either second-hand or 'reconditioned' and it's a case of caveat emptor (buyer beware).
The current price for a used/reconditioned RM500 is around £350 (UK), so they ain't cheap.

They are always on the great and powerful eBay. 350.00 to 400.00 US.

Ouch. And I see that they all come from China. More worries. I'll have to look into other compatibilities.
I have seen several that do not reside in China. Just be watchful. Another option would be an iPad mini.

Is the new rc controller compatible with my old mavic 2?
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

No, it isn't

I have seen several that do not reside in China. Just be watchful. Another option would be an iPad mini.
trying the iPad mini. The cable to attach to the controller is a bit short. Any longer ones available? Or do I just live with it?

Try here.

Reactions: Starz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brigadier B