DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

System warning check app

Dtchiz

Reactions
Just acquired this Mavik 1 from my Dad. On the first flight I got "system warning check app" on the controller. Everything seemed to be working fine except the obstacle avoidance. A little homework here on the forum leads me to think it needs a vision calibration.
So I downloaded and installed the DJI assistant 2 for Mavik.

Problem: Cant seem to get the DJI assistant to recognize my drone.
Uninstalled the program and updated computer, cleared my history and cache, did a restart and downloaded the program again making sure it was the correct one.

One item of note is that when I start the program it brings up a window with a note about Mavik Mini. I tried connecting drone after program is up and running but nothing happens, then tried again following the onscreen about mavik mini. Still not luck. So I tried to have drone powered up before starting application. Nuttin!

I have no doubt this is operator error, but I'm just lost as to what to do next. Any advise?

Just acquired this Mavik 1 from my Dad. On the first flight I got "system warning check app" on the controller. Everything seemed to be working fine except the obstacle avoidance. A little homework here on the forum leads me to think it needs a vision calibration.
So I downloaded and installed the DJI assistant 2 for Mavik.

Problem: Cant seem to get the DJI assistant to recognize my drone.
Uninstalled the program and updated computer, cleared my history and cache, did a restart and downloaded the program again making sure it was the correct one.

One item of note is that when I start the program it brings up a window with a note about Mavik Mini. I tried connecting drone after program is up and running but nothing happens, then tried again following the onscreen about mavik mini. Still not luck. So I tried to have drone powered up before starting application. Nuttin!

I have no doubt this is operator error, but I'm just lost as to what to do next. Any advise?
Wrong version of Assistant. You need Assistant 2 1.2.4. Download it here

Reactions: Dtchiz
Wrong version of Assistant. You need Assistant 2 1.2.4. Download it here

Thanks Brett8883. That did the trick. Did a vision calibration and all is good.

Next question for the room, what app or website do you guys use to check no fly zones

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark