DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

100th Anniversary of WWI

seawolf

Reactions
This November marks the 100th anniversary of the end of WW1. Kansas City is home to the National World War 1 Museum and Memorial and had some amazing views on an early fall morning. Enjoy, and if you served in WW1 or elsewhere to defend freedom - thank you.

This November marks the 100th anniversary of the end of WW1. Kansas City is home to the National World War 1 Museum and Memorial and had some amazing views on an early fall morning. Enjoy, and if you served in WW1 or elsewhere to defend freedom - thank you.

Oh boy....when was the last war you can remember that was fought for freedom? Americans are so programmed by their military might it is difficult to see through any other lens.

I'm not really sorry to bump your apple cart on this one, far too many people have needlessly died for the American version of freedom. Get out of your delusion.

Oh boy....when was the last war you can remember that was fought for freedom? Americans are so programmed by their military might it is difficult to see through any other lens.

I'm not really sorry to bump your apple cart on this one, far too many people have needlessly died for the American version of freedom. Get out of your delusion.

Are you an American?

Reactions: Elton Hammonds

War sucks is a huge understatement. I think lumping WWI & WWII with the wars of choice of the last 70 years is a bad idea here.

Non-defending war is a bad idea, here or anywhere. My last post on the subject.

Non-defending war is a bad idea, here or anywhere. My last post on the subject.
Mostly agree. On the other hand we could have helped to stop Hitler a lot sooner. At the end of the day humans are a fairly violent species it seems to me.

#Reported
#LiberalHate
#LoveItOrLeaveIt

I'm a veteran and my family has been in every war since our nation was founded, having first landed in Jamaica after fleeing England in 1611from the oppression of King Henry the 8th.

You said I and my forefathers are too ignorant to understand we have been used and lied to.

I are obviously mentally ill and I'll pray for your tortured mind and soul.

Reactions: Former Member
I am being civil while my service and my fallen Marines deaths are being slandered.
I think what he was trying to point out is that wars of choice are a bad idea. Do you think Iraq II was a good idea?

I think what he was trying to point out is that wars of choice are a bad idea. Do you think Iraq II was a good idea?

This is a drone group, not a group for discussion of pros/cons of armed conflict or debating our military service.

Besides, debates over anything on the internet are about as useful as a desktop icon to Hellen Keller.

Reactions: Rnl
Sorry Level but you are not too level headed. So sorry you hate America so much. I hear that Guatemala is taking refugees.

"Oh boy....when was the last war you can remember that was fought for freedom? " Just because it was not for OUR freedom does not mean it was not for freedom. You probably also think that all police officers are out to murder young black men too right?

I think the delusion is in your mind. So sorry you hate America so much. Take one look at the good we have done in the world and get back to us.

Your post and images were great. Ignore the America hating "Level".

I second Elton’s point that this is a group for discussion on drone related things, but I wonder if folk fleeing the oppression of Henry 8th in 1611 were a little slow to react to the English king, as he died in 1547 ...

Shame on you all for bringing your political agenda to what the OP started the post for. We need to remember all who have sacrificed in the name of others and 11/11 this year is a significant event that deserves a moment of respect

Lest We Forget

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klik4d