DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

$16 case that holds three additional batteries

Nice! Can you share the files with me?

I'll see what else I can put there... My local post office still hasn't delivered yet. But at least, they have it now.

Yeah you can have the files if you want to tinker with it a little. I’m not happy with the lid, and would like a better design, but for my purposes it works fine.

Cool thanks... I'll pm you my email address.

What I'm thinking of doing now is designing an insert with slots to hold props, car charger, ND filters, and perhaps the cables which I will print in TPU... I can then have the zipped region for just the device and the landing pad!

Hmmm

Last edited:
Cool thanks... I'll pm you my email address.

What I'm thinking of doing now actually is have an insert with slots to hold props, car charger, ND filters, and perhaps the cables... I can then have the zipped region for just the device and the landing pad!

Hmmm

Cool, let me know what you come up with. I’m thinking about taking the current box and cutting it in half lengthwise so when I do travel I can fit the charger and 4 props in the same section. I’m also currently designing a box that is shaped like a battery to utilize one of those spots, since I only have 2 batteries at the moment.

I’m also currently designing a box that is shaped like a battery to utilize one of those spots, since I only have 2 batteries at the moment.

Haha... I had 3 batteries but bought a fourth just because of this case... Haha

My ocd nature wouldn't allow me to have one battery slot empty

Haha... I had 3 batteries but bought a fourth just because of this case... Haha

My ocd nature wouldn't allow me to have one battery slot empty

That’s exactly why I have another battery coming, and will be printing that box.

That’s a great question. I would like an answer too. I currently dont use a bag while storing, but do use fireproof methods when charging.
Not dangerous at all. Use common sense: use a high quality charger (DJI chargers are excellent), and do not enclose the battery in anything while charging. It needs free airflow to cool itself!

My credentials: retired CEO of a major battery charger company.

So I finally received this awesome case today and guess what... It's empty! As in completely empty! No foam inserts, nothing!!!

This is after waiting a month for delivery. I'm in Nigeria so can't just simply return it for a refund! I'm so pissed off right now... As I have a pretty useless bag after a month of waiting! Not sure what to do but I've sent an email to Amazon... Will see what they say

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osmunda