DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

1st flight by night.. i could not wait any longer

bucefalo

Reactions
guys I'm so excited.. last night finally i've put my fingers in my mavic pro.. i was sure i'd not try it by night but then I did [emoji14] "disclaimer" for the power rangers:1)was in the middle of a park.. empty.. 2)beginner mode Extra like 10mt max distance lol

that said...
it's so so cool ahaha and now I get all the words read here.. I mean for instance the wind.. was slightly windy but still when it would blow that little more u could feel it on the drone and yes I'd feel already scared (newbies.. all the same lol)
2- quality of the video/photo by night wasn't good.. but I have to work on it..
3- what do you see? remote? the mobile screen? I was trying to look at both while looking in the same moment to the drone.. do we need a 3rd eye?
4- I've understood why u say away from crowded places.. that thing is a beast! and if goes out of control it can get messy!
5- I use Android and I did not like my mobile to get recharged by remote controller... i already tries to fix it with an app.. does not seem like is working [emoji58]

im so happy i bought it.. so much to learn and honestly I hope I won't "lose" it.. when I was 10mt over my head I was already afraid ahaha.. how could people take it 6km away and stay cool? woaw..
happy flying everyone [emoji111]️[emoji4]

Haha glad you have this cautious attitude - I see a lot of boneheads flying these things on YouTube and the forums.

I was the same first flight - it won't take long to build a bit of confidence with it but don't let yourself get complacent and become a statistic.

You can't change the mobile device being charged as far as I know, except maybe by modding the cable, but it's no big deal as the controller battery is pretty generously sized.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky