DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Hands 2 Drone

Hopefully both operated from the same control station...

No , they were actually on their own RC. I had to set them on a table in front of me. Next time i think ill try a POI flight making one of them the POI.

Not sure that would fit within the AMA guide (or FARs/CARs). Though I guess that’s less of an issue if the location is remote.

No , they were actually on their own RC. I had to set them on a table in front of me. Next time i think ill try a POI flight making one of them the POI.
That’s fun. Did it way back with a P2V and a Standard. I could keep one on the P2V but never could find the Standard .

Its fun. Its amazing how steady the M2P is over the P3A. Dirk have you ever tried POI from drone to drone before?

Last edited:
2 107 pilots - a scene study and location search for an upcoming feature - working title; 'The Search'. A P3 being followed by a M2P in Northern San Diego County, CA.
The prong-horn at the end didn't know what to think of a drone.

Reactions: G Lee and Hauptmann
You could also just fly the Phantom like you normally would, and set the M2P to Active Track, fixed on the Phantom, to follow it around! Just maintain a safe altitude to clear any obstacles, after tracking the ascension. Good luck! Eager to see the results!

Reactions: G Lee
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
survey-rich