DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Maine Coastal Living: House by the Sea and Pond Light at Popham

Avocet

Reactions
Not having much weather fun wih my camera ... been planning his shot for awhile as its hard skirt around state park land but as you can you see, it was a glum morning ..... challenging color correction, at least for me ..

I guess it is nice to own your private island and have a nice house, but I'd hate to be the one to bring the groceries home :)

Also, note you need to change your settings for this video to be viewed directly within the post.

1699903003409.png

I guess it is nice to own your private island and have a nice house, but I'd hate to be the one to bring the groceries home :)

Also, note you need to change your settings for this video to be viewed directly within the post.

View attachment 170097
Thanks for the note .. do you know what settings I have to change? Are these the Youtube "embedding" choices? Thanks again.

Go into your Studio and go to "More Options" Make sure that you have ticked the "Allow embedding" option.

1699905566955.png

Looks like you have it now! Good job!

View attachment 170097
Good heavens, what about the recycling!!!

Really good video! The lapping waves were quite relaxing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661