DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2019-02-23 Rose Valley Falls HD

DarthSLR

Reactions
A quick Saturday trip to Upper Ojai sierras, Los Padres National Forest with my Mavic 2 Pro.

Also, my first attempt to use DaVinci Resolve 15.
Man, I need new GPU (currently AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series 3GB). Took me two hours to edit 2 minutes. Had to restart the app like 20 times, "GPU Memory full"...
Probably need to set UAV Video back to 1080p, since I cannot possibly process UHD 4K on my machine at any reasonable level of efforts.

Anyway, here's 50% of what I shot that day, just could not stand the pains of editing full UHD.
There is music, too :)

Reactions: Torcan
A quick Saturday trip to Upper Ojai sierras, Los Padres National Forest with my Mavic 2 Pro.

Also, my first attempt to use DaVinci Resolve 15.
Man, I need new GPU (currently AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series 3GB). Took me two hours to edit 2 minutes. Had to restart the app like 20 times, "GPU Memory full"...
Probably need to set UAV Video back to 1080p, since I cannot possibly process UHD 4K on my machine at any reasonable level of efforts.

Anyway, here's 50% of what I shot that day, just could not stand the pains of editing full UHD.
There is music, too :)

Loved it, well done. Beautiful scenery and the song is beautiful and haunting all in one

Reactions: DarthSLR
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colinhayesroberts