DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

360° Mavic 2 Pro Pano

sancap

Reactions
I do weekly 360° panos for the community I live in since 8-2016. I have been using my Inspire 2 except for this week. I feel that the quality is equal to what I have been doing with the Inspire 2 X5S and 12 mm Olympus lens. I will continue to use the Mavic 2.

The stitching in the Mavic 2's automated software is not adequate enough for level horizons so I still use my 3rd party apps to do the stitching. I am very happy with the performance of the Mavic 2's pano mode. It takes 26 images which is less than what I did with the I2 manually.

With the flight time of the Mavic 2, I can do several automated panos in different locations. I love it!

City Of Sanibel, Lighthouse Beach Park, 1-2-19, 1:08 PM, High Tide Is 9:08 PM | Created By SanCap Aerial

Reactions: MPone
That's pretty cool!
What 3rd party apps to do the stitching?

Reactions: sancap
That's pretty cool!
What 3rd party apps to do the stitching?

Thanks! I use PtGui or AutoPano Pro for the stitching, I then customize and create the HTML file in Pano Tour Pro. Then I upload the data to my Amazon S3 server where it creates a shareable link.

Ok.
Well, at this point for me, learning Hebrew might be easier...But regardless, I enjoyed it!
I'll just let the professionals handle it....:)

Reactions: sancap
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lschabert