DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

360 Pano Night Shot with Litchi

gingercookie

Reactions
Hey guys, I tried on Litchi Pano shot at night, the image is amazing.

After the shot, I use Image Composite Editor to stitch the image, did some canvas convert on photoshop. When everything completed make Camera Maker and Model changes on properties.

Mavic camera is great

The Pano shot is here. Kuula

After the shot, I use Image Composite Editor to stitch the image, did some canvas convert on photoshop. When everything completed make Camera Maker and Model changes on properties.

Mavic camera is great

Nice shot, well done.

Reactions: gingercookie

Mavic camera is great

That is amazing work.
Show more : Fantastic

Mavic camera is great

Very, very nice....

I'm trying the pano with litchi but it keeps dropping out and disconnecting. Are the successful panos being done with android or iOS (apple iPhone)... starting to get frustrated because I reach 22 of 32 photos...

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I'm trying the pano with litchi but it keeps dropping out and disconnecting. Are the successful panos being done with android or iOS (apple iPhone)... starting to get frustrated because I reach 22 of 32 photos...

Mine has been doing fine with a Droid Turbo . I do get a white circle at the bottom that I haven't figured out yet but I'm sure it is something I'm doing wrong in ICE or my camera setting .

Mavic camera is great

Great shot and nice scenery . Would you mind sharing your litchi Pano settings ?

Good day, I was using Samsung S7 Edge, I took the shots before and after Android 7.0 upgrade on the phone. Both version worked great.

I had a Pano test day out with a friend, he was using iOS (iPhone and iPad), both failed to take Pano shot, it got hang half way through the shot, similar like your issue. I guess it is Litchi apps problem. He was cursing like hell, bought the apps and didn't work as expected.

Great shot and nice scenery . Would you mind sharing your litchi Pano settings ?

I used the default setting. Didn't change how many photos to take and etc ;)

I guess with great sun light, the shot should be great ;) You should try out. But refer the above comments, iOS didn't work as expect on Litchi apps ;(

Update of my frustration.
I found the litchi app with iOS would glitch if it was too windy or shooting with 4K. Not sure which one yet. Using 1080 without a problem so far. Glitch was at sunset. Started doing morning shoots.... not an early riser but it's the things we do that make it worth it.
What stitching apps are you guys using?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78