DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom 360 Photo

Palerider

Premium Pilot
Reactions

Hello All

The only I've found so far to post 360 photos is Facebook. If anyone knows another option, I'd be happy to hear about it. Thanks!

Last edited:
Where is the picture?

F.Y.I. many people will not click on a link posted on it's own with no introduction - it is good cyber security practice for one thing and sheer laziness and rudeness on the part of the poster for another.

Where is the picture?

F.Y.I. many people will not click on a link posted on it's own with no introduction - it is good cyber security practice for one thing and sheer laziness and rudeness on the part of the poster for another.
Sorry. I usually don't write something when I post videos. I've updated my post to explain why I'm using Facebook for 360 photos.

Reactions: KingRat

Hello All

The only I've found so far to post 360 photos is Facebook. If anyone knows another option, I'd be happy to hear about it. Thanks!
Have you tried 360cities? www.360cities.net
You need to register and set up an account. You can show 360 images with scrolling in all directions. They have wonderful 360 images there, as well straight panoramas. Here is a pano I took above my house. By holding down the left mouse If you hold down the left mouse button you can scroll up, down, left and right.

Dale
Miami

Last edited:
Reactions: Creepyfatguy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bant18