DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

4k Mavic Pro test

CrossQuads

Reactions
So, I come from a racing drone back ground. I have a ton of them and love to fly them, its one of my greatest thrills. But upon receiving my Mavic, I have been like a giddy child.

I have never flow the DJI line of drones and they fly much differently then my racing quads, but boy is it fun.

So here is my first edit, stock settings. I know I could color correct it and stuff like that, but this is the raw footage, enjoy

PS. Im still jerky on the gimble and dont know why there are black bars.

Welcome! Glad you're enjoying a different aspect of quad flying! When you adjust your camera settings, Don't shoot in anything over 30fps. Also, 4k or UHD or 2.7k are your best bets. Keep in Auto for now if you like. Looks like you've hit the ground running though....already putting short vids together! Awesome!

Reactions: jointeffort
Nicely done! I come from a racing background as well. I found the Mavic really difficult to fly at first because I'm used to using roll to turn sharply. I had to relearn flying in level mode again using more yaw. Anyway, keep it up and try not to lose the muscle memory for racing haha

Seem like you've learned to fly more like videographer, instead of a racer when necessary. Good job.

There is a setting where you can slow both the response speed and end point reaction of the gimbal tilt.

Keep up the good work.

Seem like you've learned to fly more like videographer, instead of a racer when necessary. Good job.

There is a setting where you can slow both the response speed and end point reaction of the gimbal tilt.

Keep up the good work.

I'll have to find that setting for the end point reaction of the gimbal tilt. I think I found the setting for the speed of the gimbal tilt, but it didn't seem to affect the hard stop at the up/down limit. Is there a different setting for that?

I'll have to find that setting for the end point reaction of the gimbal tilt. I think I found the setting for the speed of the gimbal tilt, but it didn't seem to affect the hard stop at the up/down limit. Is there a different setting for that?
Yeah, there is a separate setting for that. Should be in the same window. I'll see if I can find it later if you don't find it first.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki