DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

4th Blue Dot with no tracking #?

ridebikesbro

Reactions
Hey guys,
Ordered my Mavic Combo on the 22nd and just went from 3rd to 4th dot this morning, but haven't received a single email from DJI since the payment was confirmed a week ago. On the mobile app it says shipping is pending but the service is FedEx. Was just wondering if anyone had a similar experience? Just wanting to have a better idea of when the package will be delivered. Thanks for your help!

I ordered mine from DJI on January 13th. In the email that was sent to me as an ad to order from them it was stated:
"Order today and your Mavic Pro will ship within 5-7 business days." On January 25th I received an email saying:
"Your order, number XXXXXXXXX, has shipped. Check on delivery status using the FEDEX tracking code XXXXXXXX". I've tracked it all the way through AUSTELL, GA, BYHALIA, MS, Memphis, Deming, NM, Rialto, CA, BLOOMINGTON, CA and scheduled to arrive tomorrow night (January 31). I'm not complaining. Simply sharing my experience which is what I was wondering too when it seemed forever to change from "payment received" to "shipped". Then it took a day or so to let me know the tracking number. As you can see, at the time of this writing, I am still waiting [somewhat] patiently.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast