Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

50% discount for beta-testers of PanoVolo

PanoVolo

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.panovolo.com
Hi, never tried something like this as I have no access to Mavic 3Pro. Not impossible technically, but will be VERY demanding on RAM. If you want to try, you are welcome to get the trial version of Panovolo and see if it's going to work or not.

Hi, never tried something like this as I have no access to Mavic 3Pro. Not impossible technically, but will be VERY demanding on RAM. If you want to try, you are welcome to get the trial version of Panovolo and see if it's going to work or not.
I have the trial version and I'm processing a panorama with 106 images now. I've put the files on dropbox. If anyone is interested in tinkering with them, send me an email address by PM and I'll share them with you.

I see a problem with running out of RAM on my system. If it;s stuck on the last image render, you probably have the same issue. Let me investigate for a day or 2.
Seems to have bogged down on rendering #57. I was away and the computer went into power save mode. I don't know whether that created a problem. The Windows Task Manager shows essentially no CPU usage and less than 5 gigs of memory tied up.

I'll look forward to learning what you come up with.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1