DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 A Chinese girl shoots street scenery with Pocket 2

Thank you for watching. If you like it, please subscribe. Have a nice day.
Hi Luo,
you surely are a very nice girl and you like to shoot videos!
I think that's very good, much better than hanging around! ? Unfortunately, your videos are always much too long and thus they become boring. Even if you always see something new, it's boring!
You should try from many different clips to cut a shorter video, and you will be amazed how much better and more enjoyable is watching! 1 hour and 16 minutes are unfortunately much too long, that no one will watch in full length!
It is said that Youtube videos with a length of max. 5 minutes have a much greater chance that they will be watched to the end!
Sorry, only my two cents ?
Cheers Paul

Reactions: Squidinc
Hi Luo,
you surely are a very nice girl and you like to shoot videos!
I think that's very good, much better than hanging around! ? Unfortunately, your videos are always much too long and thus they become boring. Even if you always see something new, it's boring!
You should try from many different clips to cut a shorter video, and you will be amazed how much better and more enjoyable is watching! 1 hour and 16 minutes are unfortunately much too long, that no one will watch in full length!
It is said that Youtube videos with a length of max. 5 minutes have a much greater chance that they will be watched to the end!
Sorry, only my two cents ?
Cheers Paul
Yep, 16 minutes is absolutely way too long. 3-4 min max. And a Pocket 2 - not a drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark