DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A couple good hard cases, suggestions please?

I have the small semi-hard (Don't laugh) pack from Amazon and just need something a bit tougher when I want to throw the Mavic in the bed of the truck or 4 wheeler . I am looking at this one that has foam you cut yourself . I've seen a few people that made some nice layouts with this one . It seems pretty good for $39 .
Amazon.com: DRONESAFE Rugged Mini Drone Carry Case Organizer With Customizable Foam – Protect DJI Mavic Pro Foldable Drone Combo and Accessories Such as Remote Control , Extra Batteries , Propellers and More: Toys & Games
I went the same route, I have $500 cases for my firearms, but this case works fine for the toy as long as you do not mistreat it, heck I am sure it will last longer than the drone.
Regards,
-d.

I just picked up a fantastic hard case from the local Sam's Club. It's almost identical to the Nanuk that B&H sells, except that it has the pluck foam and not the preformed formed foam insert. And it's only $19.98 plus tax.

They call it the Member's Mark 16" Safety Protective Box. Item number is 483489. Model number is MJ-5018. You can call your local store and give them the Item Number to see if they have it in stock, or you get it off their Website.

It's 15.9" X 12.9" X 6.8" and weighs in at 5.1 Lbs. It's rated at IP55 for dust and water protection, has a formed rubber gasket and an Air Pressure Equalization Valve. And comes in any color you want as long as it's Black. I could drive my Tacoma over it.
I have the Sams club version as well and ALOT of my friends have mistaken it for a Pelican case.

DJI Mavic Hard Case

This polar pro case works good for me...but I usually keep a backpack in the car with odds and ends.

80$

c4b57b175f918b6839d49354694debca.jpg

I really like my Nanuk. It's really sturdy and plenty of room. $129 from B&H.
I have used Pelican cases in the past, but bought the Nanuk 920 for use with my Mavic Pro. It is the best case I have ever owned. It is definitely worth the extra money over hard cases that look like the real thing, but do not have the same quality and level of water protection.

Reactions: Birdman5280
Love my Pelican 1400. Perfect fit for everything in the Fly More package, as well as some extra cables and a set of ND filters. Only about $70 on Amazon.

cckfhbp.jpg
I like this case but before I order it do you or does anyone know if I can fit my iPad mini 4 in the slot the phone usually fits in. I realize I may have to open it a bit.

I like this case but before I order it do you or does anyone know if I can fit my iPad mini 4 in the slot the phone usually fits in. I realize I may have to open it a bit.
The iPad Mini 4 will not fit in that case. This case is similar and it's able to hold an iPad Mini.