DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 A nice hiking in company of my Mini 3 Pro ! 🌲

Awesome!

Reactions: Kenogui and sarahb
I enjoyed watching your video. Does your wife/gf fly also. Does she get bored watching you fly :)

Reactions: Kenogui
I enjoyed watching your video. Does your wife/gf fly also. Does she get bored watching you fly :)
Thanks for supporting me ! :D 🙏

I'm lucky enough to have a very patient wife, waiting for me, while struggling with my pre-flight checks and wondering how to shoot the place in the correct angle/exposure ... 🤣

Also, what helps, she is an artist, drawing & painting nature or urban landscapes, activity that is super compatible with the time I spend at a specific place to get my footage... everyone is happy, then !

Loved the video. The colors were outstanding!
Did you edit the colors, or were they straight from the camera?
Also...you are lucky she goes with you. I have the original White DJI goggles and never use them since I cannot get my wife to go with me. Others are just not interested in drones. Bummer!!!

Reactions: Kenogui
Loved the video. The colors were outstanding!
Did you edit the colors, or were they straight from the camera?
Also...you are lucky she goes with you. I have the original White DJI goggles and never use them since I cannot get my wife to go with me. Others are just not interested in drones. Bummer!!!
Thanks ! 🙏

I haven’t edited anything except exposure.
Like I said, it was literally my second flight ever, and I was far from masterizing everything regarding image quality.

It has been captured in normal mode, 8 bit, no filter, so there was not much room for color grading anything.
On the flip side, M3P already does a pretty good job straight from normal mode, when it comes to consume your footage directly. A little bit too much saturated/HDR, but largely acceptable.

Concerning your goggles, I totally understand, this is what prevents me to invest on an FPV, it turns be a little bit more complicated on the logistical side 😊

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman