DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A picture is worth a thousand words...

Former Member

Reactions
A picture is worth a thousand words, but if you want to save the keystrokes and not type a thousand words, why not just enter a picture in our Winter Wonderland photo contest? Entry is free and you stand a chance of winning one of a few great prizes. Spread the word before the spring thaw!

***UPDATE*** Winter Wonderland photo contest. Prizes for the top 3 entries

Reactions: Porky
Funny...I used to work for Maytag. Did repair for about two years and got laid off cause we weren't busy enough. [emoji23]

Reactions: Former Member
I’ve just dropped the wife off at the train station, no snow as yet but very white with frost. I might have to enter a fosty photo, will that count Rob?

@Porky do you have a piggy bank? While the wifes away, time to crack it open, buy a ticket to Zurich, and get some snow shots for a day. Before she gets home, clean the house really well, and she wont suspect a thing.
On my way, couldn’t afford the air ticket so I’ve compromised, should get there soooooooon. My “porky bank” was emptyo_O

On my way, couldn’t afford the air ticket so I’ve compromised, should get there soooooooon. My “porky bank” was emptyo_O

i would not bother taking your mav just get some photos from that contraption hope the one at the front does not stop its a long way down does not look like it would glide very well where the CG on that

i would not bother taking your mav just get some photos from that contraption hope the one at the front does not stop its a long way down does not look like it would glide very well where the CG on that

It would probably fall like a Mavic. I wonder if there is a parachute in one of those old crates?

I think you're almost there, my friend! Is that snow in the back ground or the white cliffs of Dover?
i think its snow hence my reply he could use that in the comp

Funny! The good thing about scrambled eggs for us old timers is that we can eat them with or without our teeth in. ;)
absolutely. any new stories in the pipeline

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying