DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro A review of 2020 with beautiful aerial images.

Tasos GR

Reactions
Hello friends!
A review of 2020 with beautiful aerial images.
I hope to keep your interest undiminished and see it all.
(Shots were taken with the Mavic 2 Pro).
Hope you'll like it.
Have a safe and a happy flying always.

Καλημέρα. Εκπληκτικό video
Ευχαριστώ πολύ καλέ μου φίλε Νίκο που αφιέρωσες χρόνο να το δεις και να σχολιάσεις! Χαίρομαι πολύ που σου άρεσε! Εύχομαι ολόψυχα υγεία και μια καλύτερη χρονιά! ?

Reactions: wind-up
Hello friends!
A review of 2020 with beautiful aerial images.
I hope to keep your interest undiminished and see it all.
(Shots were taken with the Mavic 2 Pro).
Hope you'll like it.
Have a safe and a happy flying always.
Hello my friend Tasos,
You won´t believe it but I watched the video "non-stop" ? Wonderfull, amazing, epic, atmospheric and so smooth flights in a really fantastic region! I enyojed it very much! The night and the dusk shots are "insane" what an image/color quality,
it´s magnificent...You did a very good job on your 2020 review.
It was a big pleasure to watch it! big compliments! ???

cheers Paul and stay safe and sound, and of course happy flying ?

• Love
Reactions: Tasos GR
Hello my friend Tasos,
You won´t believe it but I watched the video "non-stop" ? Wonderfull, amazing, epic, atmospheric and so smooth flights in a really fantastic region! I enyojed it very much! The night and the dusk shots are "insane" what an image/color quality,
it´s magnificent...You did a very good job on your 2020 review.
It was a big pleasure to watch it! big compliments! ???

cheers Paul and stay safe and sound, and of course happy flying ?
Thank you so much my friend Paul. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm glad you enjoyed it! Have a wonderful day and wish you a very best new year! ?

Thank you so much my friend Paul. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm glad you enjoyed it! Have a wonderful day and wish you a very best new year! ?
you´welcome Tasos, it was really a pleasure to watch your video ?? Best wishe for you and your family and a healthy 2021!?
cheers Paul

• Love
Well done. Over 14 minutes and I actually watched the entire thing. That is a miracle but you did such a good job the video was compelling. No long drawn out boring clips and in short the shots were wonderful and the whole video told a story and was edited very professionally.

Thanks. I hope other watch and learn.

• Love
@Tasos GR

Ha. Incredible as it may seem I watch your video AGAIN.

Really inspiriting and so much to learn from your techniques.

Thanks again for starting.

• Love
Well done. Over 14 minutes and I actually watched the entire thing. That is a miracle but you did such a good job the video was compelling. No long drawn out boring clips and in short the shots were wonderful and the whole video told a story and was edited very professionally.

Thanks. I hope other watch and learn.
Thank you so much my friend. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm glad you enjoyed it! Have a wonderful day. Best wishes to you and your family and a healthy 2021! ?

Reactions: iMini II
Tasos, a beautiful compilation and superb editing. How long did it take for the editing & rendering?

• Love
Tasos, a beautiful compilation and superb editing. How long did it take for the editing & rendering?
Thank you! It took about 4 days, 2 hours per day, total 8 hours. Rendering if I remember well about 2 hours or less. 1 hour to upload to youtube and 12 hours later youtube fix it as 4K quality.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard