DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s A Small Speckled Trout Lake I Fish At

Nice place - Plenty to see - Smoke is starting to come in around here (Northern California) too. Wind shifted and now smoke is coming into the Valley.

Only one thing about the flight was the swift or jerky yaw turns. If those were smoother, it'd be near perfect!!
BTW - How many fish did you catch? Keep any for dinner?

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Nice place - Plenty to see - Smoke is starting to come in around here (Northern California) too. Wind shifted and now smoke is coming into the Valley.

Only one thing about the flight was the swift or jerky yaw turns. If those were smoother, it'd be near perfect!!
BTW - How many fish did you catch? Keep any for dinner?
Hi Prop Wash
I was not happy with the jerky yaw turns either. I had a family of kids standing behind me waiting to go swimming in the lake at the landing. I guess knowing they where there I did not take my time like I wanted to. I was glad to at least get some footage of the lake on a calm day with the reflection of the clouds.
Also I am starting to wonder if switching to Cine mode does not kick in sometimes. It seems to have faster responses then the last time I used it. Still new to this DJI bird so it will take time to get used to it.
Raining today so no practicing ;)

The fishing was great, could have filled the canoe but only took 3 home for dinner. Nothing bigger then pan size. ?

Reactions: Prop Wash
Awesome, thanks for sharing!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark